Christmas 2014

Christmas 2014

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

August 25, 2010 (I couldn't think of a better title.)

Here is Micah on his boppy pillow. He used to love tummy time, now he is not a huge fan. I put him on his tummy and within a minute he is fussing. I let him fuss for a couple of minutes, then I prop him up on the boppy for awhile longer.


He is Micah on his new favorite toy. I should have (story of my life) got a picture of the whole toy. It is a jumperoo. He likes to talk to all of the animals on the toy.






I don't even want to know what these two are watching on TV. Micah does not seem to be enjoying himself.


Micah has started waking up 3 and 4 times a night again. I can't get him back to sleep without feeding him. He falls asleep while I am feeding him, so I am only up for about 15 minutes. Hopefully, he will go back to sleeping 7-8 hours in a row. Fingers crossed. Also, he is not taking his naps as well. I am a trying to get him to take less naps that are longer than 30 minutes, but no luck yet. He's my little box of chocolates, I never know how our days and nights are going to go. Either way, they are always fun.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those pics are so cute! And yes... the 4 month sleep regression. it majorly sucks, but thankfully he WILL go back to sleeping again sometime. Lochlan took 3 weeks to get through it...

Downtown Betty said...

those two boys are obviously watching COPS or sports, and Micah looks like he is into whatever it is.